[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] German E mail Adresses

Otto otto at schienke.com
Fri Mar 24 16:15:02 PST 2006

Robert,
My Germany and Warsaw addresses work as they are written.

Your notice will contain the 'reason for failure'.
You may have to expand the header.
Read the notification for failure well. . . It  will state why
deliver failed.

On Mar 24, 2006, at 5:37 PM, Robert Norenberg wrote:

> Hi I seem to have trouble with German e mail
> addresses. Everytime I try and send an e mail it comes
> back with a "failure notice". I suppose they could be
> outdated but I was wondering if I am missing something
> in the address.
>                             Regards Robert Norenberg
. . .  Otto

                      " The Zen moment..." wk. of March 5, 2006
                         "Remove what isn't... What is remains."