[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Payment to Archiwum Panstwowe

Joyce birdlover18206 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 26 17:35:58 PST 2006

I wrote a letter to the Archiwum Panstwowe m.st.Warszawy.  After 4 months I received a reply from them.  They had the marriage records I was looking for.  I translated the letter and I know what it will cost. The problem  lies in the questions MY bank is asking in order to wire the money into Narodowy Bank Polksi (National Bank of Poland).  My bank wants to know the name on the account number given. ( I am uncertain about the name)  They also want to know the address of the Narodowy Bank Polski.  Also is it the main office or a branch.  I also think the routing number (aka Swift # or BIC) is wrong as most banks have 8 digits and they gave me one with nine.  I can e-mail a copy of my letter.        Joyce