[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Brandt Family near Rowno

Christopher Menke menke5616 at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 1 16:54:13 PDT 2006

Are there any descendants / relatives of Gottfried, Heinrich, or Johann Brandt out there? They lived in area Mariendorf, Alexandria, and Terepol (Terespol) northeast of Rowno. I believe they are brothers of my g-g-grandmother Emilie Menke (Brandt).

  Gottlieb was married to Emilie Gruenke / Grenke / Krenke (hard to read). Heinrich was married to Regina Fiedler. Johann was married to Maria Paatz.

  Any information is appreciated. Thanks, Chris Menke