[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] to Russia in WWI

aydodger at aol.com aydodger at aol.com
Tue May 2 11:27:51 PDT 2006

Hello all!

My Oma's family was sent (verschleppt) to Russia during WWI.  Does
anyone know if  there is any record of where in Russia Germans were
sent, how long they stayed and from where in Poland they came? (I
believe my Oma lived in the Plock area at the time)  Is there any
reading material or  websites that anyone  may be aware that they could
direct me to?  Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers!
Barb
researching Kramer, Kopp, Peter, Fisch,  Fregin, Gerdung, Rynas, Taube,
Arndt