[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] 2006 Canadian Census

Gary Warner gary at warnerengineering.com
Wed May 3 08:06:46 PDT 2006

To all,

In a world where everyone has "rights", this
seems like a truly sad state of affairs to
destroy parts of the census, just because it is
supposed that a person should have privacy rights
long after they are dead.    Does this mean that
the next step is to remove the headstones in the
cemeteries so that no one knows anything about
anyone who is dead?   On the other hand, it seems
perfectly legal for the "news" reporters to stalk
living people and make their lives totally open to the public.

I once took an extra set of my daughter's keys to
her school so that she could get into her car in
which she had locked her keys.    I was not
allowed to take the keys to her, as that would
have violated her privacy rights.

The world is definitely run by a few noisy
idiots.    It would seem that those who are
silent are always the ones who lose things of
value.    I think every Canadian should make a
tremendous uproar about this whole issue.

Gary Warner