[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Eliezer Buchman

Trooper Collard troopercollard at comcast.net
Thu May 4 15:58:13 PDT 2006

I would like to help Israel locate the person he is serching for. Here
is the email he sent me. Can anyone help?

I found your name on the Jewish Gen Family Finder page. I understand
that your family had some connection to the city of Rypin (Rippin) in
Poland.
Knowing how difficult is to receive any information about the past, I
wonder if you or someone else from your family, can be of any help, in
finding any information about the Family of Eliezer Buchman from Rypin
?
Eliezer Buchman passed away in Rypin in the 1930th.  However, there
have been 3 daughters of him and one son,  all of them was murdered by
the Nazis.
He had 7 children, from which I have only 3 names who I know about:
The 2 sons -  Izchak  and Israel (my grandfather who die in Israel in a
very early age), and a  girl – Rachel.
We have no idea about the remaining of the family of Eliezer Buchman in
Rypin – we also have no idea about Eliezer brothers, sisters, etc.
I know that the chance to find anything is rather zero – however, if
you know about any document/information which can be of help, please
let me know.

Sincerely,

Israel Yinon (Buchman).

Susan