[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] -GRs in Mexico

gloriah4 at juno.com gloriah4 at juno.com
Sat May 6 09:25:26 PDT 2006

Hello Kathy,

Thanks for the family story of migration from Russia to Moscow. I am
beginning to realize there were many GRs in Mexico, especially in the
early 1920s; and both Mennonite and Lutherine. Looks like Mexico was
quite a hub between Russia and Canada. Hearing of such activity is
encouraging to me and will hopefully aid in further research in this
area.

Again, thanks.
Gloria Hoppe
Researching: HOPPE, TOBER (TOBERT), SAWATZKI, Volhynia, Mexico, Canada