[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Town in West Prussia

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Sat May 6 19:46:32 PDT 2006

At 07:41 PM 06/05/2006, Christopher Menke wrote:
>Hi everybody,
>   Can anyone tell me where Rosenfelde, West Prussia is? May have
> stumbled on a clue...
>   Thanks, Chris Menke

The best resource for Prussian place names (including West & East
Prussia, Pomerania, Posen, Silesia - and I think Brandenburg) is
http://www.kartenmeister.com

Inputting the name will result in several possibilities.  Unless you
know the district in advance, you have to click on each one to see
which are specifically in West Prussia.  There are 2 possibilities in
your case.

Jerry Frank - Calgary, Alberta
FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca