[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Derkes of Drewal/Drwaly, Poland

Jürgen Bomert juergen at bomert.de
Sun May 14 04:47:38 PDT 2006

Morning Linda,

may be, it can get of interest for You.
The family Theodor and Natalie Doerk had been lease-holder (the owner was
Baron Ike) of a water mill in Nowy Duninov (few miles west of Plock, on the
other riverside). He died in 1945, she in the first years of the WW II. They
were friends of my greatgranduncle. Descendens (daughter in law ist 86 years
old) of them live today in Germany (Heckingen, Münden).

Juergen