[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] searching for all Rautenberg and Frohnert

Sebastian Rautenberg basti at sera-online.net
Sun May 14 13:30:50 PDT 2006

Hello I`m seraching for Infos about Family Rautenberg and Frohnert from east
prussia.

In the moment i show for all datas that i can become, because i will make a
database from all Families with the name Rautenberg. So i would ask, is here
everyone who has Datas of the Family Rautenberg for me???

Frohnert:
I`m searching for a Person, he was an offizier in the 2. WAR , I´ve only the
name, he lived with his wife ( ANNA Frohnert) near Hohenstein east-prussia.

greetings
Sebastian