[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] (no subject)

dupink at nconnect.net dupink at nconnect.net
Tue May 16 18:38:16 PDT 2006

I am hunting for a very small village of WEISBRUCH - think that is
the correct spelling. My grandmother listed WEISBRUCH from Pommern.
They cannot find Weisbruch in Pommern so wonder if it had a name change -
or possibly in Germany along the border.  I think she said it was a
hunting village - but I am not sure.

Also need information on Flatow.  I believe it is in Germany.  I have been
hunting for Platov but thought I would check out Flatow - just in case.
Are birth records available for Flatow for 1851-52???  Thanks for any
help.   Shirley L. Pankratz  dupink at nconnect.net.