[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Ger-Poland-Volhynia - EWZ Records

JSchu9014 at aol.com JSchu9014 at aol.com
Fri May 26 18:50:07 PDT 2006

Hello All,

I just received information from Kirchlicher Suchdienst regarding my search
for the family of my great uncle Johann Oskar Rathfelder.  He and his family
were sent to Leslau Poland from Riga Latvia around 1939.  He died there in 1943
but his wife Berta and son Walter eventually emigrated to Ontario Canada.  His
daughter, Erika Rathfelder Jung did not appear in any of their search.

My question is regarding the EWZ records.  I am assuming all Germans had to
complete the various forms when they arrived at their destination in this case,
Poland.  Are all records now on microfilm and/or on the Odessa website or
SGGEE website?  I could not find the family of Johann Oskar Rathfelder on any of
the lists, but I did find his brother Paul Rathfelder and family.  Am I
wasting time having someone search for the Oskar Rathfelder family?

Any help will be appreciated.

Researching:  Rathfelder, Stohl, Pedde, Haupt and Mincho/Moench/Minchau

Regards,
Janice Schultz