[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] EWZ Records

JSchu9014 at aol.com JSchu9014 at aol.com
Sat May 27 18:00:27 PDT 2006

My grandfather, Edward Haupt was from a very small village called Bubno or
Bubny very near Baranowka.  His birth certificate was from the District of the
St. Petersburg Evangelical Lutheran Consistory, Zhitomir Parish, 1891.  I had a
couple of researchers looking through church books in the Zhitomir Archive.
They found nothing there until after 1900.  They did find 2 additional births
of my grandfather's siblings, one of whom died 11 months after birth in 1914.
This was the last trace we have of the family.

Janice Schultz