[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Surnames Klein and Strauch in Poland and Volhynia

AlbertMuth at aol.com AlbertMuth at aol.com
Mon May 29 03:05:43 PDT 2006

The marriage of Gottlieb Klein and  Christine Barbara Strauch took place on
the date you give (old style) or 26 June  1862 (new style) at Wyszogrod and is
recorded on LDS film #0729462, 1862  #14.

The parents of Gottlieb are given as  Gottlieb Klein and Eva Rauser.  They
are in the Pedigree database.   His identification number in the current version
of the database is  I289962.

Christine Barbara's parents are  Friedrich Strauch and Barbara Ruf, who will
be in the updated database later  this summer.  Friedrich's I.D. number is
I273112. Barbara is not in the  database, but her parents are:  Matthaeus Ruf
(I301322) and Barbara Geiser  (or Kaiser).

Birth records in the parish may enable  you to pinpoint an approximate date
of departure for Volhynia.

al  muth