[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Location of Villages - Kornin Zytin Pietnatego

Leo Sonnenberg annaleo at nanaimo.ark.com
Tue May 30 21:17:18 PDT 2006

I am trying to locate these villages but my map searches have not
been successful.  I want to know--

             1/ Are the names spelled correctly.

              2/ Where are they located.

             3/ Are Kornin and Zytin different names for the same
village.

Background:-

On my paternal Uncle's EWZ document he indicates that his father(my
grandfather) died in Kornin.  My paternal Grandmother on her EWZ
document indicates that her husband died in Zytin.  I surmise from
the two EWZ documents that my Grandmother was living with my Uncle in
Kornin  where he worked. Both my parents, aunts and uncles were born
in Kurasch/Gruntal area near the old Polish/Russian border.

On my mother's Canadian Marriage Certificate (second marriage) she
indicates she was born in Pietnatego, Poland?

Leo Sonnenberg