[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Internet Explorer 7 and SGGEE databases

Mike McHenry maurmike1 at verizon.net
Mon Nov 6 08:49:14 PST 2006

I have discovered why I get no results searching the SGGEE databases. There
is some sort of compatibility problem with IE 7. I had installed it a few
weeks ago. I reinstalled it twice. I also played with all the settings. IE7
seems to work fine with other search engines. I think it's a displayed
problem since the no results message doesn't even appear. If anyone knows
the answer please let me know. I have IE6 on my other PC so I can still
search when I need to.

                                        Mike