[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Internet Explorer 7 and SGGEE databases

Lloyd Friedrick lloydfriedrick at telus.net
Mon Nov 6 11:48:16 PST 2006

I installed the Beta version of IE7. It had a few glitches but no serious probs.
An automatic update by Microsoft to IE 7 caused many serious problems. I was able to contact a real live person and after two hours on the telephone, they advised me to uninstall IE7 and return to IE6.
Still some minor problems with some URL's, so I have been using Foxfire as my Web source with no problems.

Here is a Canadian Tel number that may get you to a Microsoft person.

1.800.668.7975

lloyd friedrick