[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Internet Explorer 7 and SGGEE databases

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Mon Nov 6 12:14:23 PST 2006

Sorry Mike.  I was not aware of the final release.  I thought it was going to be done in conjunction with their new OS.

The reference to using the beta version was to deal with a particular IE glitch in a a previous version - that is, to deal with another Microsoft problem, not a problem with our website.

Since this apparently is going to become an issue, I will turn this over to Matt for resolution.  He deals with the database issues while I only deal with the actual web pages interface.

Also, since this is really a little bit off topic, all further discussion should be directed to me via personal email rather than via the mailing list.

Thanks for letting us know.  I will report results back to the list once we are able to get them resolved.

Jerry Frank