[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Wilhuft, Russia

rlyster at telusplanet.net rlyster at telusplanet.net
Fri Nov 10 21:58:27 PST 2006

The spelling comes from  Genealogy.com marriage record however now that I look
closely, they spell Luck as Suzke because the spouse is from Milaschev which I
know is Kreis Luck and it is spelled Suzke.

Now I also looked on the Odessa list and see it listed as
Jadwinin, Wlodzimierz (Vladimir)  maybe that is better.

Thanks,
Rita Lyster