[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Slornko

Dave Obee daveobee at shaw.ca
Sun Nov 12 10:50:39 PST 2006

Jerry Frank made a good point in a response he gave the other day. It is
difficult for anyone to provide worthwhile assistance if we don't have solid
information to begin with. We would need to know the source of the
information -- simply citing Ancestry, genealogy.com or odessa isn't enough.
That's one step better than saying you found it on the Internet somewhere,
but it's only a small step.

Is the spelling from information submitted by another genealogist? Is it
from an index of some sort? Or is it from one of the original source
documents on Ancestry? Provide as much information as you can in a sentence
or two, and you are more likely to get meaningful help.

Dave Obee