[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Thank you Otto Schienke

Peter Fischer prussian56 at msn.com
Mon Nov 13 16:16:09 PST 2006

Hello Otto,

I can't thank you enough for all the information that you sent me regarding the origins of my "Melsa" family name.  I have been hunting and pecking for the information for a long time.  Magically you pointed me in the right direction.  The resources, personal knowledge, and insight that you have are most impressive.

As always, I enjoy reading your messages (and your Zen quotes).

Thank you so much for your generosity and scholarly advice.

Regards,

Peter Fischer

PS. This list does so well because of members like you.  I am proud to be a SGGEE member and list subscriber.