[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] German families fleeing Volhynia

Jerry Frank GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
Wed Nov 15 17:24:07 PST 2006

I monitor when I can but I have a job as well
that needs to be done.  There are also control
resources that I can only access from home, not
my office.  Finally, there are times when I am
away for a weekend or for longer vacation time.

Patience will go a long way to keeping one's heart and soul healthy.

Jerry Frank - List Administrator for [Ger-Poland-Volhynia]
GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
http://www.sggee.org/listserv.html