[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Lodz records - ?Hiller

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Mon Nov 20 11:42:19 PST 2006

Daryl-Ann

Joseph Hiller may be German and Lutheran and Julia Jarzecka may be Polish
and Catholic.

The (Polish) names of the three brothers leads me to suspect that Joseph and
Julia may have married in a Catholic Church (Bride's parish) and the
children possibly raised Catholic.

Joseph's birth record may be found in Lodz Lutheran records which records
are filmed up to 1876.

There are filmed records from various Catholic churches, some filmed up to
year 1946.

ROse Ingram

From: <Genealdhh at aol.com>