[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] MANIFEST SPELLINGSS

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Mon Nov 20 14:27:24 PST 2006

I'm not sure if travel documents were always consistent - and they may have changed format over 30 years of typical migration.

I have seen some in booklet form, not unlike that used today.  I have also seen documents with German on one side, Russian Cyrillic on the other.  Ditto for Polish / Russian, and French / Russian.

Unfortunately I do not have any of any kind for my own family.  :-(

Jerry