[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Passports or Identity Papers

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Tue Nov 21 18:03:09 PST 2006

I looked at the 1903 entry Guenther referred to - Friedrich was going to his
brother Ferdinand in Buffalo, NY.    I agree with you, this is not your
Fred.

The  April 1910 Census of Elm Grove, Payne, Oklahoma has Fred Less, age 26,
still single, immigrated 1903.  (1920 Census in Silver Creek, Nebraska
confirms your information)

Now I wonder if he travelled under some other name??

ROse Ingram

From: <GVLESS at aol.com>