[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Passports or Identity Papers

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Tue Nov 21 19:26:22 PST 2006

Virginia,

I look at the Immigrant Ships Transcribers Guild website at
http://www.immigrantships.net/
The volunteers have extracted names from the "Batavia" from Hamburg, Germany
to New York, 24 August 1906, under the German Departs webpage.  The
passengers named here are also in the Immigration Records on Ancestry.com
and The Ellis Island website.

It is possible that the Passenger list of the May 1903 manifest of the
Batavia may have been difficult to read (faint ink) thus not indexed.

Rose Ingram

From: <GVLESS at aol.com>