[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Genealogical Thanksgiving

Donne, Alexsana ADonne at sara.com
Wed Nov 22 15:26:05 PST 2006

Since I am new to this list, I have to thank all of you for giving me
pointers to get started finding my Volhynian ancestors. I wasn't even
sure if that was where they were from when I first signed on to SGGEE,
but the help I received from several members led me to specific cities.

My brother and mom have been really excited by the information I was
able to share with them, thanks to you. We feel we at least have a
connection to a place now, even if we are having a hard time finding
more of the family members.

Lexi