[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Need help in translating English to German

gloriah4 at juno.com gloriah4 at juno.com
Fri Nov 24 08:31:42 PST 2006

Is there anyone available to translate a brief e-mail from English to
German for me? A gentleman wrote to me, in German, apparently regarding
his ancestors in Heimthal. My husband was able to do a basic translation
of it from German to English and now I need to send this gentleman my
response. Since my husband does not trust his written German enough to
risk translating my response back to German, I need someone who can and
who will have the time to do so.

Thanks much.
Gloria