[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Passports or Identity Papers

Mike McHenry maurmike1 at verizon.net
Fri Nov 24 13:01:32 PST 2006

Rose
I think the first think is to look at the index cards that were made at EI.
You would presume all immigrants would be accounted for, on the manifest or
not! 1902/1903 were very tumultuous years at EI based on a search I did of
the NY Times 1902/03. The commissioner was fired, there were scandals and
escapees.

                                        Mike