[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] real people?

Richard Benert benovich at imt.net
Mon Nov 27 11:14:32 PST 2006

Glacier
I am reading at the moment a somewhat novelistic story about the Deportation
of 1915 by one Bernhard Schwarz.  The book is "Wolhyniendeutsches
Schicksal", published posthumously (Schwarz was killed in the war while
writing it) in 1942. It appears to be factually based, but I can't be 100%
sure.  It would  help if I knew that the people he mentions were real
people.  Can anyone identify the following:

Andreas Wunsch  (from Adamowka, apparently), who seems to be the
story-teller. Had a son named Georg.
Johann Marquardt (from Niespodzianka) and his son, Adolf (from Adamowka?)
Rudolf Stammer (from Amelyn)
Alexander Grönke and his father, Ferdinand (from Adamowka?)
Friedrich Loh
Wenzel Stolz (from Zelanka)

Any help is much appreciated.

Dick Benert