[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Pastor Junger

Gerhard Koenig Gerhard.Koenig at gmx.net
Wed Nov 29 12:01:26 PST 2006

Dick,

> Congratulations on your little Wikipedia!

Thanks.

> I wonder if Amberger's entry on Junger might mention his publications.

In Amberger's book no entries about publications of Junger.

> I wonder if an unpublished manuscript might still be in the hands of
> his descendants, and who might they be?

Try it in Sweden. You know the name, death year, place and the church in Sweden;) ... "Swedish Roots" published by the Federation of Swedish Genealogical Society (here the English part):

http://www.genealogi.se/roots/

gerhard
--

AGoFF Group Volhynia - http://www.agoff.de