[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Liliopol/Liliental

Frank Janke frank_janke at yahoo.de
Wed Nov 29 13:14:50 PST 2006

Hallo,
  I wonder if anyone can tell something about the origin of the settlers from Liliopol.
  Some Nachtigalls are born in 1805 in Liliopol. For exampel Friedrich  Wilhelm Nachtigall married Anna Justine Nürnberg. Nürnberg sounds to me  somewhat like south Germany. Liliopol belonged to church of Przedecz  and is about 20 km north west of Kutno.
  best regards
  Frank Janke