[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Help with town name

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Thu Nov 30 20:48:38 PST 2006

I think it is quite probable that this place name is badly misspelled
based on what it sounded like to someone.   I searched through the
long village list on the Odessa3 site http://www.odessa3.org but
found no close matches.

At the same site I searched the St. Pete records.  I looked at Allmer
/ Almer / Ulmer / Ullmer (potential for the latter two being
misinterpreted by the extractor) and found no matches.  There was a
Michael Allmer / Almer fathering children in the 1860s / 70s.  If you
know the names of some of Margaretha's siblings, you might be able to
make a match.

Jerry Frank - Calgary, Alberta
FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca