[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Zyck Gostynin Catholic Parish

Joe Pessarra joepessarra at cox.net
Sun Oct 1 12:52:30 PDT 2006

>    1. Zyck Gostynin Catholic Parish (Joyce E.)

> Message: 1
> Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2006 16:24:39 +0000
> From: "Joyce E." <birdlover18206 at hotmail.com>
> Subject: [Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Zyck Gostynin Catholic Parish
> To: ger-poland-volhynia at eclipse.sggee.org
>
>   I have a marriage document from the Zyck Gostynin Catholic Parish for my
> ggggrandparents  Martin Nass, parents Christian Nass & Elizabeth Derks
and
> Eva Schemming, parents Jacob Schemming & Eva Ratz.  At the beginning of
the
> document, for the village, it has Biale blota.  Using Jery Frank's map I
> cannot find a Biale blota near the Zyck Parish.  Also Martin & Eva Nass's
> children, starting in 1811 were born in Wiaczemin Polski.   These
children's
> marriages show up in the Gabin records.  Where is a Biale blota?      In
> fact Biale blota shows up quite a bit in the Zyck Catholic Parish Records.
>   Thank you      Joyce E.

Jewish ShtetlSeeker at http://www.jewishgen.org/ShtetlSeeker/LocTown.asp has
some 9 Biale Blota locations.  Distance for each is measured from Warszawa.
If you search for Gostynin, and use its coordinates when you search for
Biale Blota, you can see which one is the closest to Gostynin.  The
coordinates for Gostynin are 52 26, and 19 29.

The closest Biale Blota apprears to be about 29.5 miles northeast of
Gostynin.  You can click on one of the map symbols (E, M orU) and see its
location.  There is another about 35.1 miles away.

Could not locate a Wiaczemin, but there is a Wiecinin not too far away.  You
might try this site, and do some more searching.

Good luck.

Joe in Texas