[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Format for Dates, Places, Tel, Names

Ted Belke belketb at telus.net
Sun Oct 1 15:03:16 PDT 2006

Hi All

I agree there should be a standard format for expressing dates and I really
like the format that we are using where dates are expressed as 1 October
2006  and would not like to see it changed.

Several examples have been given to support a change to the "General to
Particular" format but there many other examples where "Particular to
General" formats are commonly used on a daily basis, for example letter
addresses, people names, etc.

 In my opinion it is not broken so it does not need fixing. Please leave it
alone.

Particular to General----Ted Belke