[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Pedigree database

Gary Warner gary at warnerengineering.com
Mon Oct 2 17:06:40 PDT 2006

Michael,

When you use our website and look up Gustav
Gernat, you will see in the fourth column the
heading is Source.   In this particular record,
there is one source.   If you click on the link
to that record, the display will say the source
is SGGEE008.   All of our SGGEExxx sources are by
volunteers who are extracting records beyond
their own personal interests.    Such records are
usually parish records, but in this case the
extractor is Karl Krueger who is using the EWZ records as his source.

I suspect that Karl will also respond to this
email, as might Sigrid Perry, who also has an
interest in the Lublin area.   Looks you are a
part of the growing circle of SGGEE members with interests in the Lublin area.

Gary Warner