[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Dave's web site

DrVbuzz at aol.com DrVbuzz at aol.com
Tue Oct 3 12:25:02 PDT 2006

Thanks Dave,
Certainly understand your frustration about not having the sites in one
place.  You've done a fine job putting them together and I'm glad you let  us all
know what you've done.   You asked for suggestions.  Thought I  had one
regarding the joke page, however the category I was interested in was  there.  :-)

Victor Gess

I have added Sasksettlements to my new links site, www.cangenealogy.com . I
put the site together because I couldn't find one site that gave me the most
important links throughout Canada. Sites like Cyndi's List are based on
quantity  of links, live or dead, rather than quantity.

If anyone has any  suggestions or corrections re www.cangenealogy.com ,
please let me  know.

Dave  Obee