[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Format for Dates

Earl.Schultz Earl.Schultz at telusplanet.net
Tue Oct 3 14:38:51 PDT 2006

Oops...I intended to write "200412 Journal and 200503 Journal"...for
example:

200412 Journal.pdf
200503 Journal.pdf
200506 Journal.pdf etc
...Note that they are in chronological order automatically.  This can be
useful for files that we receive on a regular basis and want to keep in
chronological order.

Sorry for the confusion, again.

Earl