[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Hamburg Emmigration Lists

Wilma Schultz LydiaEm at shaw.ca
Thu Oct 5 11:28:25 PDT 2006

Hi all,  I need some help with a website.  Has any one used "Links To Your Roots"? at http://linktoyourroots.hamburg.de/ltyr/showSearchPassenger.html? I have found  family members the emmigration lists, but when I try to place my on line order, it says, "
Error occurred during transaction! Therefore nothing was deducted. Please check your entries and try again!"  I have tried multiple times with no sucess. Has any one else had this problem?  I really want to access this data base, as I have found definate links to my family lines.

Thanks,
WIlma.