[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Tidbits of Info

Bill Fife wmfife at telus.net
Fri Oct 6 19:43:29 PDT 2006

I have done a fair bit of research in Galicia and also found the practice of
naming a child with the same name as a previous deceased child to be quite
common there.  Although this happens from time to time it cannot be taken as
a usual practice.

There is an interesting article on German naming practices in the March 2003
SGGEE Journal.

Bill