[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] -Clustering-

Otto otto at schienke.com
Fri Oct 6 20:35:16 PDT 2006

First a correction-
Allow me to correct the spelling in my last E-letter of 'Palinate' to
its correct form, Palatinate. (google may have already made the
correction for you) Steel-head are running up-river in my vicinity so
I ran with my fly rod without proof-reading the E-letter before I
sent it into the ether.
For those wanting a bit more on the Cluster Effect and Cluster
Genealogy I include the following Wikipedia URL.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cluster_genealogy

For ones willing to invest the extra time into historical and
genealogical research to go broad-spectrum with your project, it will
prove to be soul-satisfying. You will discover one cluster relates to
another cluster until you consider yourself a citizen of the world.

•SGGEE's resources lend themselves well for cluster work. Parish
Archives Index allow one to search by village to detect clusters.
Add to that a good computer, a good web browser, LDS film Library,
and mighty Google to become an enthusiastic in-depth researcher and
historian.

. . .   Otto

                      " The Zen moment..." wk. of September 24, 2006-
                     "Wisdom... has a corrosive effect on
complications."