[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Hamburg Emmigration Lists

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Sun Oct 8 12:30:06 PDT 2006

Greg,

1.  You can order these films through your local LDS Family History Center.
On the Library Catalog webpage at
do a Keyword search for  Hamburg Passenger.  .  You will get a long list of
results.

2.  Your FHC should also have a booklet listing all the films for Direct or
Indirect lists with films number.  They should also have this booklet on on
microfiche #6000034.

3.  On the home page of http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/default.asp  click
"Search" tab and then "Research Helps" and then the letter "H".   The second
item on this page is Hamburg Passenger Lists.  You can also print the PDF
version.

Rose Ingram
----
From: "Greg Mason" Sent: Sunday, October 08, 2006 11:40 AM