[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Format for Dates

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Tue Oct 10 17:40:17 PDT 2006

I'm sure we all get the gist of the matter now.  :-)

I think the most important thing to is to spell out or abbreviate the month
when writing a date when inputting into our genealogy programs or paper
work, as has been suggested.  Whether it be year, month and day  or vice
versa.   This method will avoid errors being made or incorrect assumptions
by made by others with whom you may share your genealogy with.

Happy Ancestor Hunting,
Rose Ingram

From: "Sig Matt"