[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Re Schachtschneider/Schattschneider

Robert Norenberg robertnorenberg at yahoo.ca
Mon Oct 16 14:50:48 PDT 2006

Hi Greg  I also have this name in my family. I have
been hunting for them for a while now. I went through
4 rolls of films from my local Family History Centre
before I realized they were registered as
Chowlowinska(or close variations of this). My
Schachtschneider's were from Katarzynow near Brzeziny.
If you have any from this area it would be great to
compare notes. Of course there are no Lutheran
Brzeziny Records so I tackled the Catholic Records
from Jezow for the 1808-1830 period.     Cheers Robert Norenberg