[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Diacritical Marks

Myron E. Williams myronwms at charter.net
Mon Oct 16 21:04:14 PDT 2006

Earl:

In the All Programs/Accessories/ System Tools you should find Character
Map. (If not, it was not installed with Windows. It can be added, but
that's another topic.) In the Map you can select any graphic you might
want in most any language. Just copy it and then paste into your message.

Myron E. Williams
Crossville, TN