[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Cyrillic translations

Bronwyn Klimach bronklimach at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 03:46:45 PDT 2006

Dear All,

Does anyone know of even better sites than I have located for translations
of Cyrillic B M D entries in Russian Poland?  Ideally I would like something
which shows the original, a word by word transliterated version (into
Polish, or even English pronunciation) and then, again word for word (even
though the sense of sentences may be less clear), the English version.  The
SGGEE links to Jack Bowman's pages are great
http://www3.vistatech.net/%7ejack/poltrans.htm but I would particularly like
to find something that links the commonly used Russian terms (shown
handwritten - printed Cyrillic looks like another language again to me!) to
their literal English translation.

Many thanks, Bronwyn Klimach.

P.S.  Karl, your comment to Werner (Suess) "You are so sweet!!! ;>)" will I
hope be remembered as a classic!!