[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] POLISH MAP SITE 1919-1939

Karl Krueger dabookk54 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 19 09:44:30 PDT 2006

Thank you for pointing out this site again Mike. I found the region where my parents came from on one map. The detail I found is so good I can actually see my grandfather's house indicated across the street for the church. The layout of the houses seem to match rather well with what a living resident of the town remembers.