[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Kartei Quassowski

Earl.Schultz Earl.Schultz at telusplanet.net
Sat Oct 21 14:04:33 PDT 2006

Worth, Sggee has probably close to a complete set of the Kartei Quassowski
books in its Library and we try to bring them to each convention for people
to look through.  Although in German, they can provide important keys to
your research based on my personal experience.  We had traced my Leichnitz
line back to the latter half of the 1600s in Thorn, Poland and it was our
belief that that individual was the father of this entire line.  However, I
found two Leichnitz females in those books born in the early half of the
1600s and in a different location in Poland.  Just when I though I could
relax and give up this hobby I now have some new leads to follow.  :-))

I'm sure Howard would be willing to do lookups for you, given time.  He did
a lookup and reported in this newsgroup just a few weeks ago.

Earl Schultz

Message: 2