[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Ancestry.com and German material

Dave Obee daveobee at shaw.ca
Tue Oct 24 08:54:36 PDT 2006

OK, so it appears that people who don't already have Ancestry subscriptions
won't be able to see the links I was referring to regarding the new German
material.

Try this link directly to the what's-new page:

http://www.ancestry.com/search/rectype/recent.aspx?o_iid=23758&o_lid=23758&o
_it=14215

Also note, for those with Canadian roots going way back, that Ancestry has
posted the index to the 1851 census on its site, and access to it is free.
They tell me that it will not be free for long, so hustle if you want to use
it.

Dave Obee