[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] A seminar in Poland?

Mike McHenry maurmike1 at verizon.net
Wed Oct 25 10:02:58 PDT 2006

Otto is absolutely right about having someone fluent in Polish. You can get
around alright without it, but if you want to investigate you're dead
without it.  Car rentals are a concern because theft is a big problem. The
car rental companies try to get you for every ding or minor dent at return.
The roads are often terrible and the driving worse. I personally drove 600
miles there. If you could arrange a Polish driver for a group, I highly
recommend it. If you go after the end of tourist season the big hotels are
reasonable.

                                        Mike